Friday, October 26, 2018

18A- Create a Customer Avatar


Assignment 18A- Create a Customer Avatar

For this assignment, I will focus on individuals who my product can be sold to.

My customer is 20 years old and she lives in Florida, where the weather is hot and humid. She attends the University of Florida as a junior and majors in pre-med. She has a busy schedule and is stressed due to her course load most of the time. She does not have a lot of time to have a skin routine every morning and night. Her hobbies include watching Netflix, playing volleyball, reading, playing the piano, and going out with friends. She enjoys watching Grey's Anatomy. She drives a Lexus but walks around campus. She does not have any children.


What do I have in common with her?
I also attend the University of Florida and I get stressed from having a busy schedule. I used to not have time to do a skincare routine because I was so busy. I also enjoy watching Netflix, reading, and playing the piano.

I don't think it is a coincidence.
A lot of college students are stressed because of academics. Also, a lot of college students watch Netflix. Acne is a current issue among young adults, especially students in school.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ramar, great job with your avatar! I think you picked out qualities that will fit a consumer for your skincare line. She is someone who is stressed which is a big cause of acne and is also a busy student, leaving her little time to pamper her skin. I think you had a great thought process going into creating your avatar, and I agree with a lot of the qualities she would probably have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ramar,

    Great job creating a character that would buy your skincare products. I relate to having a busy schedule and dealing with keeping a clean face from acne. Many students are busy and don't take the time to take care of themselves. The products can be expensive and often don't work. Great ideas so far.

    Best,
    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ramar,
    Another great job describing your perfect customer. The fact that you have lot in common with her comes through as you describe her struggle with stress, and the lack of time needed to properly care for her skin. Striving to succeed and thrive in college is a trigger for many things, including skin problems. I agree with a lot fo the qualities that you described your perfect customer as having. Best, Emily

    ReplyDelete