Friday, December 7, 2018

30A – Final Reflection


Assignment 30A- Final Reflection
  • The most formative experience that I have had in this class is when I had to think of the idea that I would use throughout this class. Finding an unmet need was hard to do since I do not usually think of solutions to everyday problems that people have.
  • The experience I will remember for years is when I had to do a ton of interviews to ask people about my personal brand and what makes me who I am.
  • My most joyous experience was thinking of the bug list and the minor conveniences that happen to me on a daily basis.
  • The experience that I am most proud of myself accomplishing is doing the venture concept, which took me a long time to think through and write out.
  • I see myself as having developed an entrepreneurial mindset throughout the course of the semester. This class has helped me change my normal way of thinking to a more open-minded way of thinking. I absolutely think that I have moved closer to an entrepreneurial mindset.
  • I would definitely recommend students to do everything ahead of time so that they are not stressing about this class or harder classes. If everything is finished early or started early then this course becomes easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramar,
    As always, I enjoy reading your posts. I agree that finding an idea to follow throughout the entire class was a challenge. I also agree that you can't help but develop an entrepreneurial mindset by the time you have completed this class. As you mentioned at the end of your post, time management is the key to being successful in this class. Best, Emily

    ReplyDelete