This is an excellent elevator pitch! I really enjoyed the way you clearly explained the nature and depth of the unmet need, then moved into the ways in which your product directly solves those needs. You certainly delivered on this assignment articulately, and your explanation of the solution to the unmet need shows a lot of ingenuity and creativity. I hope you learned as much from this assignment as I did. Great post!
Hi Ramar, I would be interested in learning more about your product if I were to hear your elevator pitch in real life. I like how you said "feel free" so it doesn't sound too pushy and is more inviting. Your statistic about the ages at the beginning was a good one to prove there is a problem. If I were to give you some advice to improve I would say to try to use more meaningful hand gestures. I am working on this as well, but when done right, I think it can make your speech more powerful. Thanks for sharing, Sydney Hisaw
Hi Ramar, I love the idea of a skin care product that is customized specifically to an individual’s particular skin type. This is such a unique concept. I wonder though it it would be cost prohibitive as it would be difficult to mass produce. But, the concept is impressive. Maybe there could be a three to five basic formulas, and then ingredients could be added to those bases to customize, or personalize each skin care product to the individual. Best of luck with this idea! Emily
Ramar,
ReplyDeleteThis is an excellent elevator pitch! I really enjoyed the way you clearly explained the nature and depth of the unmet need, then moved into the ways in which your product directly solves those needs. You certainly delivered on this assignment articulately, and your explanation of the solution to the unmet need shows a lot of ingenuity and creativity. I hope you learned as much from this assignment as I did. Great post!
Zach
Hi Ramar,
ReplyDeleteI would be interested in learning more about your product if I were to hear your elevator pitch in real life. I like how you said "feel free" so it doesn't sound too pushy and is more inviting. Your statistic about the ages at the beginning was a good one to prove there is a problem. If I were to give you some advice to improve I would say to try to use more meaningful hand gestures. I am working on this as well, but when done right, I think it can make your speech more powerful.
Thanks for sharing,
Sydney Hisaw
Hi Ramar,
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of a skin care product that is customized specifically to an individual’s particular skin type. This is such a unique concept. I wonder though it it would be cost prohibitive as it would be difficult to mass produce. But, the concept is impressive. Maybe there could be a three to five basic formulas, and then ingredients could be added to those bases to customize, or personalize each skin care product to the individual.
Best of luck with this idea!
Emily