Friday, September 14, 2018

5A- Identifying Local Opportunities



Identifying Local Opportunities







2 comments:

  1. Hi Ramar,

    I think you did a really great job with this post! Overall I like how you broke down the different questions we were asked because it made it much easier to understand. I think you did a particularly good job at identifying the people who has the problem, such as future generations when it came to the post about climate change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramar,

    The problem I relate to most is the first one regarding Lake Okeechobee. Even though I live on the west coast of Florida, there are the same problems. We need to get together as a state and solve this problem. Naples has been experiencing terrible tourism numbers, large numbers of marine life deaths and awful smells for residents. Hopefully, the endangered species of Florida can survive until we get our act together!

    Best,
    Grant

    ReplyDelete