Friday, October 19, 2018

15A- Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2


Assignment 15A- Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2

Report findings and Draw conclusions:
    • In each interview, I learned which products are more desirable amongst consumers. My interview with Daniel helped me a lot. He said that making the product different from other skincare products would help me stand out, such as making the packaging more stylish or attractive. If popularized, the product could be sold in stores like Walmart.
    • My second interview also helped me gain insight into the buyer behavior. This interviewee is most likely to buy products online since Amazon makes shopping more convenient, although they would also buy a skincare product in a store. He also likes skincare products that are a reasonable price but high quality. He stated that consumers would not want to buy a product if it is too expensive for them.
    • To summarize, this segment helped me realize the alternatives to my product and what I can do to make my product more marketable. My interviewees agreed that my product would be good if it had something to set it apart from the competition. My products would work if I had added a unique touch to them. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ramar,

    Great job on this post! It sounds like you were able to get a deeper understanding about your buyer behavior through your interviews and I think the answers you got will help your idea grow. I agree that this segment helped me realize the alternatives to my product, it helped me see the way consumers will view it and what it is they want exactly. Good work!

    ReplyDelete