Friday, October 26, 2018

17A- Elevator Pitch No. 2


Assignment 17A- Elevator Pitch No. 2

Reflection of feedback: Based on the feedback, I was able to make my product more specific and marketable to potential consumers. Some useful feedback I got was too use meaningful hand gestures. Gestures can be as powerful as the speech itself, so that was a very important tip that I was given.

What I changed, based on feedback: I did try to add more meaningful gestures to my elevator speech to help convey my information more properly. I also added that there were 4 ingredients that are in the original formula and the added ingredients are the ones that are used to fit a consumer's specific skin type after they take a survey. I think this advice helped me make my product seem more solid and specific rather than vague.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ramar,

    You did a great job opening up your elevator pitch with a great fact that highlighted the huge problem of acne. You also gave the reason why you are passionate about the problem - because you experienced it yourself. It would be nice to have one example such as "if you have dry skin you would add aloe vera" or whatever to help explain the customizable feature.

    Best,
    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramar,
    Your intro here was very effective in that you emphasized acne as an ongoing problem for so many people. The use of meaningful hand gestures was a very effective addition to your second elevator pitch. Explaining the use of a survey to help determine the ingredients that would need to be added to the original formula to make your product customized for a specific skin type was very interesting. An example of the survey that would be used for this purpsoe would also be helpful. Nice job! Best, Emily

    ReplyDelete