Assignment 22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3
Reflection from No. 2:
I received very helpful feedback from my last elevator pitch. I was told that it would be very beneficial if I included an example survey that helps identify a person's skin type. I also was told that it would be beneficial to include an example ingredient that I would add for a certain skin type.
What I changed:
I have used the same elevator pitch as before but I will make sure to add more details and examples when explaining the surveys and extra ingredients added to the basic formula.
Hi Ramar,
ReplyDeleteAgain great job on the opening fact and using your personal experience to relate to the product. I think smartwash is a very viable product line that could take off. Again I think a better example will flesh out the utility of the product. "For example I would log in to the website or app and take a 5 question quiz and it would produce.."
Grant
Hi Ramar,
ReplyDeleteI like your product because it is so relatable, especially to us students watching your pitch because we are in your target market age range. I think it is smart that you identified exactly what you need to change (more specific details). I think it would be best in a real life elevator pitch situation to try to stand more still so we can focus on the great product you are talking about.
Thank you for sharing!!!
Sydney
Hi Ramar,
ReplyDeleteI think it was very effective to emphasize "a skin care product made specifically for YOUR skin." The personalization of your product to each individual user's skin is an added selling bonus. Your customers are no longer just "a number." You also related your own acne problems to your pitch, which also makes your customers "your friend," who share your same struggles--you're telling your audience that you can relate to their problem. These were good additions to your pitch! Best, Emily